Tuesday, March 17, 2009

KERALITE FOOD

I was always fond of delicious food and whenever I taste something mouth-watering, I try to understand how that tasty dish was created. This way, I learned to cook most of not only the typical Kerala dishes, but also most other Indian dishes. When my friends and family were interested, I cooked yummy dishes for them. I was asked by many to guide them in cooking. So I have gladly taught many people to cook delicious Indian dishes. Here, through this new blog, I would like to share my experience and knowledge about Kerala dishes and other Indian dishes.

I would like to say that I am new blogger. I expect the help and guidance, of all my friends and visitors, in blogging. For more on how to prepare delicious food, please visit again.
Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam or post inappropriate comments or any illegal/objectionable contents.